miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Modelinia is one of the coolest sites for me, I love the trend reports, the workout videos their blog, actually I LOVE everything in Modelinia(:
I also like the section In her closet, because we get to see the models closet. This time is Elisa Sednaoui, and I really liked it. Check it out:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is one of my last week outfits, right now I don't have time to take any photos, I bought that leather jacket in Bershka and I wear it almost everyday, I was not sure if I should buy the brown or the black one, but at the end I decided to buy the brown because it gives a boho kinda look(:
JACKET BERSHKA
JEANS ZARA
BLOUSE ZARA
BAG NINE WEST
BOOTS NINE WEST

1 comentario:

  1. thanks for checking out my blog!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- texas gal bloggin from nyc

    ResponderEliminar